Well..I didn't get it again like I did before but it's nearly the same! ^^ So..
We are going from
- Open picture, resize, lala..
- Sharpen it once (use the blur tool for the skin)
- Duplicate your base and set it to Screen 100%
- Add a new layer with #ee6969 and set it to Soft Light 50%
- Add a new layer with #48a9e7 and set it to Color Burn 60%
- Another new layer with #6c6c6c and set it to Overlay 100%
- I used a gradient like the following made by wonderland__
- Duplicate your base again, bring it on top and set it to Soft Light 50%
- Add a new white layer and use a brush made by meleada
(Download her brushes here: http://www.absolutetrouble.com)